Welcome our users, Your device can be jailbreak using TaiG. TaiG is one of the popular jailbreak tool which developed by Chinese team. Follow us to jailbreak your iOS 8 running device with TaiG. These are very important factors you need to know before use Taig jailbreak tool.
TaiG supports firmware versions
- iOS 8.1.2
- iOS 8.1.1
- iOS 8.1.0
- iOS 8.0.2
- iOS 8.0.1
- iOS 8.0.0
TaiG jailbreak support Devices
Only Apple devices – iPhone, iPad and iPod running iOS 8.0.0 to 8.1.2
Computer platforms support with TaiG
At this moment, TaiG supports only for the Windows platform. Mac users are not allowed to jailbreak iOS 8 using TaiG tool. If you are Mac only user, you can setup Windows virtual machine on your Mac and run Windows version of TaiG jailbreak on it.
TaiG jailbreak tool version history
V1.2.0 -Latest version (2014-12-10)
- Support all device with iOS8.1.2.
- Avoid sandbox generate redundant info.
- Officially built TaiG source(apt.taig.com), users who Jailbroke with TaiG before V1.1.0, can fix this problem by install TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether.
- You can delete 3K assistant from Cydia.
- Accelerate Jailbreak speed.
- Improve the stability of Jailbreak.
- Officially released TaiG Jailbreak Tool, which support all device with iOS8.0-8.1.1.
Important – for TaiG users
We have tested both of these jailbreak tools with different devices. Our recommended tool is TaiG for iOS 8.1.1 to 8.1.2 running devices. Pangu is for iOS 8.0.0 to 8.1.0 running devices.
Instructions for TaiG jailbreak users
- Very Important thing is device backup for TaiG jailbreak users.
- Another important factor – Use iTunes for restore device into latest firmware. OTA update will cause jailbreak failure.
- These are the things you need to do with your device. Set into Air Plane Mode, Find My iPhone disable, Passcode disable.
TaiG users – Follow this YouTube video
We are recommend this video for TaiG jailbreak user. Please take your time and watch this video about TaiG jailbreak.